Savour this delicious and healthy mango lassi frozen yogurt without an ounce of guilt!
|3||diced medium-sized mangoes|
|1 1/2 cups||full-fat plain yogurt|
|1/2 tsp||grated lime zest|
1. Purée mangoes in a food processor for 30 seconds.
2. Measure out 1 1/2 cups of mango purée and set the remainder aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk mango purée, yogurt, sugar, and lime zest combining them gently but thoroughly until the sugar dissolved.
4. Add lime juice in 1/2 teaspoon increments and salt in 1/8 teaspoon increments, don't forget to taste it frequently.
6. If mangoes started at room temperature, chill mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour until cold.
7. Churn in ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Transfer frozen yogurt to airtight container and chill in freezer for at least 3 to 4 hours before serving.