|2 tbsp||unsalted butter|
|2 slices||cheddar cheese|
|2 slices||mozzarella cheese|
|1/3 cup||Parmesan cheese (finely shredded)|
1. Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
2. Add 1 slice of cheddar and 1 slice of mozzarella on each and cover with another bread slice, buttered-side up.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the sandwich.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place the sandwich, cheese side down, on the hot pan. Grill for 2 minutes or until Parmesan is golden brown.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the other side of the sandwich. Cook on that side until golden brown and the cheese has melted and serve.