|1 1⁄2-2lbs||baby carrots|
|1 1⁄2 tsp||salt|
|3 tbsp||packed brown sugar|
|fresh ground black pepper or chopped parsley, for garnish|
- Rinse carrots under cold water and add to a medium saucepan.
- Cover with water and add salt.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and continue cooking for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a saute pan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the honey and brown sugar and cook, stirring, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the lemon juice and gently stir in carrots, coating well. Continue heating, gently stirring, until carrots are hot and glazed. Serve immediately garnished with freshly ground pepper or chopped parsley (optional).
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like