Try this delicious cranberry vodka spritzer for your next party or happy hour cocktail!
|4 cups||fresh cranberries, plus more for garnish|
|1/2 cup||white sugar|
|6||rosemary sprigs, plus more for garnish|
|8 oz||sparkling water|
1. Add 2 cups of water and the cranberries to the pitcher of a blender. Blend on high until completely pureed. Refrigerate overnight to infuse.
2. Strain the liquid from the cranberry mixture (should get 2 cups of juice).
3. Place 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup of water, 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and boil until sugar has dissolved. Turn off the heat and allow to cool. Remove rosemary sprigs and discard.
4. Return the pulp to the blender pitcher along with the cup of vodka. Blend well, strain and mix the vodka with the collected juice to make three cups of liquid. Stir in the cooled rosemary syrup.
5. Add the ice to eight 8 oz rocks glasses (1/2 cup each). Add 1/4 cup of the cranberry mix to each glass (3 and 3/4 oz).
6. Add 2 oz of sparkling water to each glass. Stir gently and garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs.