|2 sticks (1/2 pound)||unsalted butter|
|5 oz||unsweetened chocolate|
|2 tablespoons||ground coffee|
|1 teaspoon||pure vanilla extract|
|1 cup||all-purpose flour|
|1/3 cup||walnuts, chopped in small pieces|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate with coffee in a saucepan over low heat. Whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Whisk in sugar and vanilla, and the eggs one at a time until smooth.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, and salt. Add to the chocolate mixture. Fold in chopped nuts.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake, 25-30 minutes. A toothpick inserted should come out clean.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like