|1 cup||vanilla cake mix|
|1/2 cup||all purpose flour|
|1/2 cup||granulated sugar|
|1/4 cup||butter, melted|
|1 tbsp||sprinkles, plus more for decorating|
|2 cups||white chocolate chips (or chocolate bar)|
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: cake mix, flour, sugar.
- Stir in melted butter, vanilla, milk and sprinkles.
- Using a spoon or small scoop, form balls. Place them in a container or covered with plastic on a cookie sheet, make sure they are not touching each other. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a pan or in the microwave. Use food colouring to change the colours, if desired.
- Pierce each cake pop with a popsicle stick, then gently coat each with melted chocolate, remove and transfer to a stand or a cookie sheet. Add toppings: sprinkles, nuts.
- Let cool completely.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like
You have successfully saved a sale!
This gives you one entry into our
Save it to WIN Giveaway
Don't show again