|1 cuillère à café||moutarde jaune|
|1/4 tasse||oignon vert|
|sel & poivre|
|1/4 cuillère à café||paprika|
|12 tranches||Pain sandwich|
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water a splash of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place eggs in bread, and serve!
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like