|1||red onion, cut in thin slices|
|1||red pepper, cut in thick slices|
|1||yellow pepper, cut in thick slices|
|4||large flour tortillas|
|1 lb||boneless chicken breast, cut into thick slices|
|1 tbsp||burrito spice mix|
|2 cups||shredded romaine lettuce|
1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
2. Add peppers, red onions, mushrooms and chicken. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until browned.
3. Seasoned with salt, pepper and spices. Then add the cream cheese and reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
4. Spoon mixture down the center of each warmed flour tortilla.
5. Serve with desired toppings.