|1 cup||chocolate cake mix|
|1/2 cup||all purpose flour|
|1/2 cup||granulated sugar|
|1/4 cup||butter, melted|
|1 tbsp||sprinkles, plus more for decorating|
|1 1/2 cups||milk chocolate chips (or chocolate bar)|
|1/2 cup||white chocolate chips (or chocolate bar)|
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: cake mix, flour, sugar.
- Stir in melted butter, vanilla, milk and sprinkles.
- Using a spoon or small scoop, form balls. Place them in a container or covered with plastic on a cookie sheet, make sure they are not touching each other. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile: Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and melt chocolate in a double boiler, or carefully in the microwave.
- Using a fork and/or popsicle stick, gently drop the cake balls one by one into the melted chocolate. Roll them around to ensure they are fully coated, then remove and gently transfer to a stand or a cookie sheet. Drizzle melted white chocolate over cake pops.
- Let cool completely.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like