|1 lb||sirloin steak|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tbsp||lime juice|
|1 clove||garlic, minced finely|
|1/2 tsp||chili powder|
|1/2 tsp||hot pepper flakes|
|1/2 tsp||black pepper|
- Slice steak into thin strips.
- Mix together, 1 tbsp olive oil, lime juice, garlic, chili, cumin, pepper flakes, black pepper and salt. Add beef strips and stir to coat completely.
- Cut onions in half lengthwise and slice into strips. Slice pepper into strips.
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onions and peppers. Continue stirring and cook for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cook beef in pan until they lose their red colour, about 3-4 minutes. Put onions and pepper back into the pan and stir all ingredients together for 1 minute.
- Heat the tortillas in the oven or a microwave.
- Spoon the beef mixture into centre of each tortilla and add desired toppings.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like