|1 1/2 cups||graham crackers, crushed|
|2 tablespoons||butter, melted|
|1 lb (454 g)||cream cheese, softened|
|2 cups (475 ml)||sour cream|
|1 cup||peaches, sliced|
|2 tablespoons||lemon juice|
- Combine crust ingredients and press into 9" springform pan. Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place 1 cup peaches, 2 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp lemon juice in a pan over medium-high. Heat until sugar dissolves and peaches are tender. Let cool.
- Cream the cream cheese. Add and combine sugar and vanilla well. Beat in eggs. Add sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour half of the cream cheese filling into the pan, add the peach compote and spread evenly, pour the rest of the cream cheese filling over.
- Bake for the 30 minutes. Do not open door, turn off oven and leave in for another 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, if desired, soften more peach slices in lime juice and sugar in a pan for garnish. Garnish before covering cheesecake and placing in refrigerator.
- Refrigerate before removing from pan.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like