Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
|8 cups||peaches, sliced in wedges|
|2/3 cup||sugar, + extra for sprinkling|
|2 tbsp||light brown sugar|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice, freshly squeezed|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1/2 stick||unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces|
|1 cup||heavy cream, + extra for brushing|
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix together filling: peaches, blueberries, half the sugar, cornstarch, brown sugar, lemon juice and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Transfer to a baking dish and set aside.
- Mix together dough in a separate bowl: flour, baking powder, pinch of salt and remaining sugar. Cut butter into flour mixture to form small clumps.
- Mix vanilla into cream, and then add the mixture to the flour.
- Divide dough into smaller "biscuit" pieces and spread over filling. Brush with cream and sprinkle with sugar
- Bake on top rack, until golden brown and filling is bubbling, approximately 1 hour. Monitor baking, if the top is browning too quickly then loosely place foil over the top.
- Let cool, then serve!
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like