Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
|1/2 cup||brown sugar|
|1 cup||butter, softened|
|2 1/4 cup||flour|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|2 cups||chocolate chips|
|ice cream (chocolate, vanilla, mint)|
|mini chocolate chips or chocolate shavings|
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar, butter, vanilla and egg in a large bowl. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well so that they are evenly spread out in the batter.
- Drop dough in balls (approx. 1 tbsp) on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown, remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Immediately before serving, scoop a spoonful of your favourite ice cream onto the cookie and then gently press a second cookie on top. Enjoy!
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like