Strawberry Crumble Recipe
|6 cups||strawberries, hulled & quartered|
|1 tbsp||fresh lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||all purpose flour|
|3 tbsp||light brown sugar, divided|
|1/3 cup||almond flour|
|1/3 cup||rolled oats|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|3 tbsp||unsalted butter, cold & cubed|
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease an 8" baking dish with cooking spray or 4 individual serving casseroles.
- Toss the strawberries with lemon juice.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add the mixture to the strawberries and mix to combine. Put strawberry mixture into greased dishes and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and remaining brown sugar.
- Rub in butter until mixture is crumbly. Create small lumps in the mixture using your hands and sprinkle over strawberries.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like