Barbecue Pulled Pork Recipe
|2 1/2 kg||boneless pork shoulder, skin removed|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|2 tsp||mustard powder|
|1 tsp||garlic salt|
|1 tsp||onion salt|
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Rub pork with olive oil, sear in preheated non-stick pan until all sides are golden brown.
- Place meat on a rack in a roasting pan. Mix together spices and brush over the meat.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pan, seal with tin foil. Cook for 5 hours, until meat is falling apart.
- Shred the meat using forks, discard the fat.
- Drain the juices into a measuring cup and strain to remove fat. Mix with barbecue sauce to serve.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like