Grilled Stuffed Peppers Recipe
|1 cup||quinoa (or rice)|
|3||bell peppers, halved|
|6 slices||sausage (optional)|
|olive oil, for cooking|
- Put the quinoa, with 2 cups of water, in a pot. Bring to boil and turn down to medium heat. Let cook for ±20 minutes.
- Remove seeds from the bell peppers and heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes, to precook them slightly.
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, cook the onion, zucchini and eggplant. I prefer to cook each separately to not overcook anything.
- Mix together the vegetables and the quinoa and spoon into peppers. If desired, top with a slice of sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Grill on the barbecue, until cheese is golden brown. Enjoy!
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like