Mini Strawberry Rhubarb Pies Recipes
|1||refrigerated pie crust, softened|
|1 1/2 cups||very finely chopped fresh rhubarb|
|2 cups||very finely chopped fresh strawberries|
|1/4 teaspoon||ground cinnamon|
|1/4||teaspoon almond extract|
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a muffin tin.
- Unroll pie crust. Using 2-inch round cutter, cut pie crust into 9 circles. Press each round into bottom of muffin cup.
- In pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add rhubarb; cook about 5 minutes, until slightly softened. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add strawberries, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and almond extract; cook about 10 minutes, stirring every minute to keep mixture from burning on bottom of skillet, until mixture is thick.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons rhubarb-strawberry mixture into each crust. Top each with the extra pie crust, cut into strips (re-roll if necessary)
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges of crust are light golden brown.
- Remove from muffin cups to cooling rack. Cool about 15 minutes before serving.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like