|olive oil spray|
|2 1/2 cups||cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 head)|
|1 large||egg, beaten|
|1 + 1/4 cups||mozzarella, shredded|
|2 tbsp||parmesan, grated|
|freshly ground black pepper|
|1||zucchini, thinly sliced|
|1/4 cup||mushrooms, sliced|
|1 clove||garlic, crushed|
- Preheat oven to 425F. Grease a baking sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower crumbles in a large bowl and microwave 7-8 minutes, until soft. Remove, and let cool.
- Add the egg, 1 cup of mozzarella, the parmesan, sal and pepper to cauliflower and mix until combined.
- Pat into baking sheet, a circle approx 10" wide. Spray lightly with olive oil. Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden.
- Remove pizza and top with sauce, remaining mozzarella, tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, garlic.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like