1 hour 10 minutes(Cooking)
|1/2 cup||butter, melted|
|1 tbsp||freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|1 1/2 cups||flour|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1/3 cup||freshly squeezed lemon juice|
- Mix together 1 cup sugar and butter.
- Add eggs and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice; mix well.
- Add salt, flour, and baking powder to mixture.
- Add milk.
- Bake at 325°F in a well greased loaf pan for 1 hour,or until golden brown.
- Mix 1/3 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Use a toothpick to make holes in top of cake and drizzle lemon juice and sugar mixture over the top of the cake when removed from the oven.
- Grate lemon zest over cake.
- Serve warm or cool.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like