45 minutes // refrigerate: 30 minutes(Cooking)
Snowman Cake Balls Recipe
|1 cup||white cake mix (or chocolate if you prefer)|
|1/2 cup||all purpose flour|
|1/2 cup||granulated sugar|
|1/4 cup||butter, melted|
|1 tbsp||sprinkles, plus more for decorating |
|1 1/2 cups||white chocolate chips (or chocolate bar)|
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: cake mix, flour, sugar.
- Stir in melted butter, vanilla, milk and sprinkles.
- Using a spoon or small scoop, form balls - try to make three different sizes (for the base, the middle, and the head of the snowman). Place them in a container or covered with plastic on a cookie sheet, make sure they are not touching each other. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile: Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and melt chocolate in a double boiler, or carefully in the microwave.
- Using a fork and/or popsicle stick, gently drop the cake balls one by one into the melted chocolate. Roll them around to ensure they are fully coated, then remove and gently transfer to cookie sheet.
- Let cool completely. Carefully place each ball on top of the other, (largest, then smaller, and smallest). Use sprinkles to create the face and buttons. Finally, top the snowman with a jujube hat! If necessary, use dots of melted chocolate to help "glue" the accessories.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like