Comforting Hot Chocolate Recipe
|1/3 cup||unsweetened coca powder|
|3/4 cup||white sugar|
|1/3 cup||boiling water|
|3 1/2 cups||milk|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla (optional)|
|1/2 cup||half and half cream|
- Combine coca, sugar and salt in saucepan. Blend in boiling water.
- Bring mixture to easy boil while stirring. Simmer and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in milk and heat until very hot, but do not let boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, then cream to cool to drink temperature.
- Add mini marshmallows and sprinkle of cocoa powder to each mug.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like