Spiced Hot Apple Cider Recipe
|6 cups||apple cider|
|1/4 cup||maple syrup|
- Pour apple cider and maple syrup into saucepan or pot.
- Place 2 cinnamon sticks, cloves, allspice berries, orange and lemon peels into a bundle using a washed square of cheesecloth, tie using kitchen string. Drop the spices in to the cider.
- Heat cider over moderate heat for 5-10 minutes, cider should be very hot but not boiling.
- Remove cider from heat, discard spices.
- Ladle cider into mugs and add a cinnamon stick for decoration.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like