Mouse Ice Cream Treats Recipe
|1 scoop||chocolate ice cream|
|2||round wafer cookies|
|7||chocolate covered pretzels|
- If you do not have chocolat covered pretzels: Use a double boiler to heat milk or dark chocolate, or microwave it. Dip plain pretzels in the melted chocolate. Set aside to cool.
- Use an ice cream scoop to place a generous scoop of chocolate ice cream onto a dish
- Carefully place two Smarties of the same colour as the eyes. Squeeze a small bit of chocolate syrup onto each to make the irises.
- Stick one other colour in the center of the scoop as the nose. Carefully place 6 pretzels around the nose as whiskers.
- Use one pretzel to lie along the plate just barely stick into the scoop of ice cream, as the tail.
- Finally, gently push the two cookies into the top of the scoop, for the ears.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like