1 hour 10 minutes(Cooking)
Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
|1||small onion, chopped|
|1 stalk||celery, chopped|
|1 medium||carrot, chopped|
|2 medium||potatoes, cubed|
|1 medium||butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cubed|
|32 oz||chicken stock|
|to taste||freshly ground black pepper|
|pumpkin seeds, for garnish|
|parsley, for garnish|
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Cook onion, celery, carrots, potatoes and squash until lightly browned, approx. 5 minutes.
- Pour in enough chicken stock to cover vegetables, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pot, simmer 40 minutes. Vegetables should be tender.
- Transfer soup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return soup to pot, mix in remaining stock to obtain desired consistency.
- Season, garnish with pumpkin seeds and and serve.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like