10 minutes // drain: 30 minutes(Cooking)
Grilled Watermelon Recipe
|seedless watermelon wedges, 1-1.5" thick|
|freshly ground black pepper|
- Place a cooling rack over sink or large pan. Sprinkle both sides of watermelon lightly with salt, then place on rack. Let drain, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven or grill to high.
- Rinse salt off watermelon then dry each piece using paper towels.
- Brush the wedges with olive oil and grill until grill marks are visible and the watermelon has softened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like