2 hours 30 minutes(Cooking)
Dark Chocolate & Toffee Macadamia Bark Recipe
|½ box||graham crackers|
|¼ cup||brown sugar|
|½ lb||butter (2 sticks)|
|3 cups||dark chocolate chips (or other chocolate bars), broken up in small pieces|
|1 cup||macadamia nuts (or other nuts), roughly chopped|
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a lipped baking sheet with a layer of tin foil.
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers in the pan without overlapping.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and add the sugars. Whisk to dissolve. Let boil and simmer for 5 minutes on low. Very carefully pour mixture onto the graham crackers, working quickly with a spatula to even out the layer. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove and evenly spread out the chocolate chips and leave it to melt for 5 minutes. Using spatula, spread the melted chocolate evenly. Top with chopped nuts. Let cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Break pieces and enjoy!
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like