Sauteed Potatoes with Chorizo Recipe
|1 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|10 oz||Mexican pork chorizo, peeled|
|1 small||onion, diced|
|1 lb||red skinned new potatoes, cut into small (1/4-inch) dice, and boiled|
|fresh ground black pepper|
- Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook, breaking up the clumps, until dry and crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chorizo to a paper lined plate to absorb any additional oil.
- Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the pan and heat the pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and boiled potatoes and saute until brown, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked chorizo and season with just a little salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like