1 hour 5 minutes(Cooking)
32 cookies // 40 tbsp
Chocolate Chip Cookie Biscotti with White Chocolate Dipping Sauce Recipe
|2 1/2 cups||flour|
|1 cup||brown sugar, firmly packed|
|1/4 cup||instant nonfat dry milk|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1 tsp||pure vanilla extract|
|1 cup||miniature chocolate chips|
|8 oz||white chocolate chips|
|1/4 cup||Irish cream liqueur|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder and salt in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Mix eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended.
- Gradually add to flour mixture, beating on low speed until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a 12-inch long log. Transfer logs to parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Flatten logs to 1-inch thickness.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly risen and firm to touch.
- Cool logs on wire rack 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Transfer to cutting board. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut logs diagonally into 3/4-inch thick slices. Place slices, cut sides down, in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp and golden, turning biscotti over halfway through cook time. Remove biscotti to wire racks; cool completely.
- Place all ingredients in medium saucepan on medium heat. Simmer 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly. Serve with biscotti.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like