1 heure 10 minutes(Cooking)
Citrus Chicken with Orange Relish Recipe
|1/4 cup||orange juice|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 1/2 tsp||thyme leaves|
|4 halves||boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 pound)|
|1 tbsp||brown sugar|
|1/2 tsp||orange peel, grated|
|2||seedless oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|2 tbsp||red bell pepper, chopped|
|1||r ed onion, chopped|
|1 tbsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
|1/2 tsp||ginger, ground|
- For the Chicken, mix orange juice, oil and 1 teaspoon of the thyme in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- For the Relish, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix brown sugar, paprika, remaining 1/2 teaspoon thyme and salt in small bowl. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Rub chicken evenly with paprika mixture. Place chicken on foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Or, grill chicken over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with orange relish.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like