1 1/2 cups
|1/4 cup||granulated sugar|
|2 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|1/2 cup||bittersweet chocolate chips, or finely chopped chocolate pieces|
|3/4 cup||heavy whipping cream|
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Add the chocolate, remove from the heat, and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Stir the chocolate until it melts.
- Add the cream and incorporate completely. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Store in covered container in the refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like