|1 prepared||pizza crust, 12-inch|
|1 cup||mozzarella, shredded|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan, grated|
|1/3 cup||red bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|1/3 cup||zucchini, thinly sliced|
|1/3 cup||mushrooms, thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tsp||Italian seasoning|
|1/4 tsp||garlic powder|
|1/4 cup||black olives, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Mix mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in small bowl.
- Toss vegetables, 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture, oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Top with olives and remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut and serve hot.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like