Chicken Caesar Roll Ups Recipe
|1/4 cup||olive oil|
|1 1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|1 1/2 tsp||Italian seasoning|
|1/2 tsp||black pepper, ground|
|1 1/2 lb||boneless skinless chicken breast halves|
|1/4 cup||sour cream|
|2 tbsp||grated Parmesan cheese|
|8||flour tortillas (8-inch)|
|2 cups||Romaine lettuce, chopped|
- Mix oil, 1 teaspoon each of the garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in small bowl.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, milk, remaining 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat or broil 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Cut chicken into strips.
- Spread dressing evenly on tortillas. Top with lettuce and sliced chicken. Fold tortilla over and serve.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like