Chicken and Bean Burritos Recipe
|1 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|1 1/2 lb||boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4-inch cubes|
|1 package||burrito seasoning mix|
|15 oz||black beans, drained and rinsed|
|2 tbsp||green chiles, chopped|
|8||flour tortillas (8-inch)|
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in seasoning mix, water, black beans and chiles. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture down the center of each warmed flour tortilla.
- Serve with desired toppings. Fold into burritos to serve.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like