BLT Salad with Buttermilk Dressing Recipe
25 minutes(Preparation) / 25 minutes(Cooking)
|1/2||baguette (8 ounces), sliced into 3/4 inch cubes about 4 cups|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|freshly ground black pepper|
|2 tbsp||apple cider vinegar|
|1||green onion, trimmed and thinly sliced|
|1 lb||romaine hearts, coarsely chopped (or other salad greens)|
|1 pint||cherry tomatoes, halved|
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange bacon in a single layer on 1/2 of a rimmed baking sheet.
- On the other side of the baking sheet, add the bread cubes and toss with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, tossing the bread cubes halfway through. The bacon should be crisp and the bread cubes are toasted.
- Crumble the bacon into large pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, vinegar, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in lettuce, tomatoes bacon and croutons; toss to coat with dressing. Serve immediately.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like