Baked Jalapeno Bacon Poppers Recipe
|10||mini sweet peppers or jalapeno peppers|
|8 oz||package cream cheese|
|1 cup||cheddar cheese, shredded|
|2 tsp||Cajun seasoning (or your seasoning blend of choice)|
|1/2 cup||panko bread crumbs (or corn flake crumbs)|
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice each sweet pepper in half lengthwise. Use your spoon to scoop out any seeds and some of the rib to make a nice, clean boat.
- Cook bacon to crisp (you can use a microwave - place bacon between paper towels, microwave 3-4 minutes or until crisp). Mince cooked bacon.
- In a bowl, mix together the bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Cajun seasoning.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each sweet pepper.
- Melt butter in microwave, stir in the bread crumbs.
- Hold each popper and dip cheese side down into bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melty and bread crumbs crusty.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like