2 hours 30 minutes(Cooking)
Asian Steak Kabobs Recipe
|3 lb||Sweetbay Black Angus Sirloin|
|1||sweet Vidalia onion|
|1 pint||cherry tomatoes|
|1 cup||Asian dressing or marinade of your choice (you can use two different types, ½ cup each)|
- Cut the sirloin into 1½” cubes. Place in large bowl, season with salt and pepper. Pour in ½ cup of dressing or marinade of your choice. Cover and refrigerate a couple of hours or up to overnight.
- Slice the vegetables.
- Add all vegetables except for the mushrooms into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in ½ cup of dressing or marinade of your choice. Toss well.
- Add the mushrooms on top, but do not toss. Cover and refrigerate if marinating overnight. Otherwise, cover and set on counter until ready to cook.
- While the ingredients are marinating, soak the bamboo skewers in water. When ready to skewer, alternate the steak with the vegetables on the stick.
- Preheat your grill, high heat on one side and low heat on the other side. Grill the skewers on high heat, covered for 5 minutes. Then flip the kabobs, cover and grill another 5 minutes. Move the kabobs to the low heat, covered, to finish cooking, about another 2 minutes or so, depending on your desired level of doneness.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like