Asian Rice Noodle Salad with Steak Recipe
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1 small nub||fresh ginger, grated|
|2 tbsp||low-sodium soy sauce, divided|
|4 tsp||toasted sesame oil|
|1 tsp||brown sugar|
|1||steak (8 oz) of your choice (skirt, flank, sirloin)|
|1 tbsp||rice vinegar|
|1 tbsp||lime juice|
|1 tbsp||sesame seeds|
|1 cup||carrots, shredded|
|1 large||cucumber, finely chopped|
|8 oz||rice noodles|
|1/4 cup||peanuts, chopped|
- To a resealable bag, add most of the minced garlic (reserve the rest for the dressing), grated ginger, just 1 tablespoon soy sauce (reserve rest for dressing), sesame oil and brown sugar. Mix well. Add in the steak, remove as much air as possible and seal. Marinate for up to overnight.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the remaining soy sauce, remaining garlic, rice vinegar, lime juice, sugar and sesame seeds. Add in 2 tablespoons of water and whisk well.
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain. Taste the noodle to make sure it is done.
- Grill or broil steak for 4 minutes per side, or until done to your liking. Let steak rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- For each bowl, toss noodles, carrots, cucumbers and steak slices with dressing. Top with chopped peanuts.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like