4 mins(Preparation) / 40 minutes(Cooking)
|1 tbsp||ginger, chopped|
|1 tbsp||garlic, chopped|
|1/2 cup||spring onion, chopped|
|1 tsp||chilli powder|
|1/2 tbsp||crushed pepper|
|1 tbsp||soy sauce|
|1-2 tbsp||tomato sauce|
|3 tbsp||plain flour|
|1 tbsp||crushed pepper|
- Mix number 2 ingredients with a little water and make a thick paste.
- Marinate the prawns in this paste for 20 minutes.
- Fry the prawns and keep it aside.
- In the same oil saute ginger, garlic and chopped onion.
- When the onion becomes soft add capsicum and spring onion. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add chilli powder and crushed pepper. Mix well.
- Add the sauces and salt. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add the fried prawns. Mix well. Cook for some more minutes until it becomes dry.
- Garnish with spring onion.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like