1 hours 15 minutes(Cooking)
6" loaf or 12 cupcakes
Pumpkin Crunch Coffee Cake Recipe
|1/4 cup||brown sugar, packed|
|1/4 cup||white sugar|
|1/2 tsp||ground cinnamon|
|2 tbsp||butter (or margarine), cold|
|1/2 cup||chopped pecans/walnuts|
|1/2 cup||unsalted butter, softened|
|2||eggs, at room temperature|
|1 cup||sour cream (or full fat yogurt)|
|1 cup||pumpkin (canned or cooked)|
|1 tsp||vanilla essence|
|2 cu[s||all purpose flour|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon)|
- In a small bowl, combine sugars and cinnamon for topping.
- Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the sour cream, pumpkin and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream mixture. Beat on low just until blended.
- Spread the batter into two greased and floured 8" round cake pans or 6" loaf pan. Sprinkle with topping. Bake at 325F for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like