|500g||mutton, cut into small-medium pieces|
|2 tsp||whole black pepper|
|1/2 tbsp||ginger, chopped|
|1/2 tbsp||garlic, chopped|
|2-3 tbsp||coriander leaves, chopped|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice|
|2||large onions, finely sliced|
|2 - 2.5 tsp||coriander powder|
|1/2 tsp||turmeric powder|
|1/2 tsp||garam masala|
|1/2 tsp||fennel powder|
- Grind together whole black pepper, green chilli, ginger, garlic and coriander leaves with 2 tbsp water to a fine paste.
- Add this ground masala, lemon juice and salt to cleaned mutton pieces. Marinate it for half an hour to one hour.
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker.
- Add sliced onions and cook until it becomes golden brown.
- dd all the masala powders. Mix well.
- Add a little water (1 tbsp) to mix everything well.
- When oil starts appearing, add tomato, salt (keep in mind that salt is already added to mutton) and curry leaves. Mix well.
- After 3-4 minutes, add marinated mutton pieces. Mix well.
- Add 1 cup water, let it boil.
- Pressure cook until the mutton is done.
- If there is any gravy, continue cooking, so that the water dries up and mutton is covered with masala.
- Garnish with freshly ground pepper and onion rings.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like