6-8 mini burgers
Pulled Chicken Sandwich (Mini Chicken Slider) Recipe
|900g||boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved|
|1 tbsp||garlic, chopped|
|1 1/3 cups||barbecue sauce|
|1/2 cup||apple cider vinegar|
|1 tbsp||chili sauce|
|6-8||cheese slices (cheddar)|
- Wash and clean the chicken breasts, then slit each chicken breast lengthwise.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a heavy pot with the onion, garlic and just enough water to cover (about 1-1/2 cups).
- Add the barbecue sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the sauce and shred with two forks.
- Boil the sauce, skimming occasionally, until reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shredded chicken and heat through.
- Assemble the sandwich: Butter the sliced bun and toasted on stove top. Place the cheese slice on the bottom half of the toasted bun, placed some lettuce leaves (optional), put the shredded chicken and topped it with grated mozarella or Monterey jack cheese and some pickled gerkins (optional). Cover with the top half of toasted bun.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like