|190g||all purpose flour|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla essence|
|1||large mango, chopped|
|1 sprig||mint, chopped|
|dash||extra virgin olive oil|
|lime juice (amchoor or chat masala)|
- Mix all the dry ingredients- flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Now, mix the wet ingredients. Mix both wet and dry ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth, non-lumpy batter.
- Heat a tawa or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour some oil on it.
- Now, pour the batter for one medium sized crepe, like for a dosa. Make sure the batter spreads over the pan evenly.
- Cook the crepe till the bottom ‘sizzles’ and changes color to dark brown. Flip and cook the other side. Make all the crepes this way.
- Add filling: Mix mangoes, mint, olive oil and sugar (if the mangoes aren’t sweet enough). Stuff this mixture into the crepe, folding it like a roll and top with a dollop of cream.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like