|1 tbsp||ginger, crushed|
|1 tbsp||garlic, crushed|
|1 tbsp||chili powder|
|1 tbsp||coriander powder|
|1/2 tsp||turmeric powder|
|1 tsp||pepper powder|
|1 tsp||garam masala|
|1 cup||coconut, scraped|
|1 tsp||chili powder|
|1 tsp||mustard seeds|
- Cook tapioca with salt till it becomes soft. Mash tapioca & keep it aside.
- Marinate the cleaned beef with onion, ginger garlic, masala powders, vinegar and salt.
- Cook the marinated beef until it becomes tender. Add the mashed tapioca to beef & mix well.
- Meanwhile fry scraped coconut with chilli powder and coriander powder until it becomes golden brown (keep aside 2 tsp of coconut for garnishing). Grind it.
- Add ground coconut mix to beef and tapioca, mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan & splutter mustard seeds.
- Add small onion and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add beef tapioca mix & stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves and fried coconut.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like