No Bake Eggless Chocolate Souffle Recipe
|200mL||full fat milk|
|100g||dark baking chocolate|
|1-1.5 tbsp||instant coffee powder|
- Combine milk, chocolate, instant coffee powder and half quantity of the sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil and simmer until the chocolate and sugar melt completely. Remove from fire and let it cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in ½ cup hot water while stirring briskly with a fork. Continue to stir until all the gelatine granules have dissolved and the liquid is clear and golden. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Add cooled gelatine to the chocolate mixture.
- Add remaining sugar to whipping cream and whip it until soft peaks form.
- Add whipped cream to chocolate mixture in 2 batches and fold in gently.
- Transfer the mixture to serving bowl and let it set in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Once the souffle is set, pipe some whipped cream on top, if desired. Garnish with some chocolate shavings, syrup, or walnuts.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like