Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
|250g||dark chocolate, chopped|
|2/3 cup||self-raising flour|
|4||eggs, lightly beaten, at room temperature|
- Preheat oven to 180 C, 10 minutes before baking. Grease a 7 or 8 inch square tin with butter and line the greased tin with baking/parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter over hot water (double boiler method), let cool completely.
- Combine melted chocolate and butter and all the other ingredients in medium bowl.
- Beat on low speed with electric mixer until ingredients are combined.
- Increase speed to medium, beat for about 3 minutes or until mixture is changed in color and smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, bake at 180 C for 30 mins. Let cool.
- Serve dusted with sifted icing sugar.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like