|1 tbsp||milk butter|
|2||whole wheat tortillas|
|1/2 cup||baby spinach|
|1/4 cup||canned black beans, drained and rinsed|
|2-4 tbsp||cheddar, grated|
|freshly ground pepper|
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until light and fluffy.
- Heat a small pat of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add the eggs. As the eggs begin to solidify use a spatula or wooden spoon to move the eggs around the pan, scraping the cooked eggs from the bottom.
- While the eggs are cooking, dice the avocado and grate the cheese, if using.
- To assemble the burritos, top each tortilla with 1/4 baby spinach and 2 tablespoons black beans. Divide the eggs between each tortilla. Then top with diced avocado, salsa and cheese.
- Roll the burritos and serve immediately.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like