|2||ripe bananas, sliced|
|1/2 cup||plain flour|
|1 tbsp||rice flour|
|1 - 2 tbsp||sugar (depending on ripeness of banana)|
|3/4 - 1 cup||water|
|salt, to taste|
- Peel and slice the bananas as per your liking. You can slice it into big pieces or small ones.
- Make the batter with flour, rice flour, sugar, salt and water. The batter should be thicker than idli batter.
- Dip the sliced bananas in the batter.
- Heat oil. The oil should be really hot, but not smoking hot.
- Deep fry the bananas till golden brown.
- Drain excess oil and serve hot.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like