|1/2 kg||beef, cut into small pieces|
|1/2 tbsp||chili powder|
|2||onions, finely sliced|
- Grind together ginger, garlic, pepper, chilli, coriander, turmeric powders, fennel, cardamom, cinnamon, star anise and cloves.
- Heat the oil in a pan/pressure cooker.
- Add onion, ginger, green chilli, curry leaves and salt and saute.
- When the onions become soft add ground masala & fry until the oil starts appearing.
- Add the beef and 1 cup of water.
- Cook the beef until it becomes tender and the gravy is thick.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like