|1 stalk||celery, chopped|
|1||carrot, sliced (optional)|
|1/2 cup||milk, heated|
|1||recipe pastry, recipe follows|
|1||egg, mixed with 1 tbsp water|
- Parboil potatoes, celery and carrot until fork-tender.
- Drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Layer vegetables and oysters in baking pan.
- Dot top with butter; pour heated milk over.
- Cover with pastry.
- Paint with egg wash.
- Make a few small slashes in the pastry for the steam to escape. Bake for 35 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like