|1 lb||ground beef|
|1||red pepper, chopped|
|1 1/4 oz||taco seasoning mix|
|4 cups||frozen southern-style hash browns, cubed|
|10 oz||frozen corn|
|1/2 lb||Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Brown meat with peppers and onions in large skillet; drain. Return to skillet.
- Stir in taco mix and water.
- Add potatoes, corn and cheese; mix well.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes.; stir. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. or until heated through.
Available sales for ingredients
Recipes you might also like